In an economic world increasingly governed by criminal law, VDE LEGAL has developed recognized expertise in criminal law.
VDE LEGAL acts for and represents individuals and companies in criminal proceedings before Belgian courts and tribunals, both in connection with financial offences committed in Belgium, and in connection with the execution in Belgium of an international or European arrest warrant based on acts committed abroad.
VDE LEGAL provides advice and assistance to companies, institutions, business leaders under investigation and injured parties.
VDE LEGAL proactively monitors every case.
Our main areas of activity
- Defence of Belgian or foreign companies in response to sequestration of their bank accounts in Belgium where money laundering is suspected;
- Defence of directors / business managers of companies against VAT fraud allegations;
- Defence of individuals subject to a temporary or permanent disqualification from activity falling within the scope of the corporate object of a company;
- Defence of directors prosecuted for fraudulent insolvency;
- Defence of individuals prosecuted for various types of tax fraud (forgery of documents, …)
- Defence of individuals prosecuted for fraud;
- Defence of institutions that have been the victim of fraud.